With summer just around the corner, I wanted to share some information on the most recent real estate activity in Miami Beach, I researched the last 100 sales along the coast.
Here’s what I discovered:
• There were just over 100 condo and home sales, priced at $500,000 and higher
• We saw about $198,959,525 in sales, roughly averaging about $866 per square foot
• The average selling price of all 100 properties was just under $2M ($1,989,595)
• The highest sale by price was a home on Star Island, selling for $33M ($1941.18/sqft). This is huge, as per the MLS the last recorded sale on Star island was in July of 2014.
• Setai South Beach had the highest sale by price-per-square-foot, Setai Penthouse -VC, sold for $2667/sqft ($9.525M)
• Unit 1405 in IL Villaggio South Beach also sold for $4.9M. This is significant as there hadn’t been a sale in IL Villaggio Since March of 2017.
Needless to say, it’s been a really good last 30 days! Call or text David (786) 200-3966 email David@miamibeachhomefinder.com
For information on all IL Villaggio South Beach For Sale | CONDOS| LOFTS My team and I are at your service 7 days a week.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY